Sunday 27 July 2008

Bombings

I've got the news on right now. Two bombs have gone off in Turkey, a few minutes apart, the first designed to be small and draw people out, but the second one was specifically planted to attack the people who were trying to help the victims of the first.

Yesterday SEVENTEEN bombs went off in ONE city in India. The wankers who planted them were evil enough to plant them outside hospital trauma wards, so that victims would be hit again when they reached help.

The Turkish bombs were in a residential area. The Indian ones were simply so numerous and planted in places like hospitals so that nobody would be safe. This strikes me as a new type of attack. We've seen it before when bombs are planted that they are in public places to inflict maximum damage. But these ones were planted to inflict maximum damage, and THEN hurt the people who were trying to help. Terrorism sinking to a new low?

Maybe it's naive of me, but it seems to me that attacking medical staff and rescuers is something that even terrorists should not do. But like I said, this seems like a new level of callousness.

I'll tell you what, give me five minutes alone in a room with one of the men who did these things, and I'll show them what terror is, and they'd soon regret trying anything like this. Maybe you haven't guessed, but I'm very angry right now.

No comments: